The Tjardes Health Center At Evenglow
The Tjardes Health Center at Evenglow is a 48-bed facility that offers short-term rehabilitation, as well as long-term stays and skilled nursing services.
For short-term rehabilitation, our clinical and therapy teams are experienced in providing specialized care focused on your needs, interests and abilities — all geared toward rebuilding skills and independence as quickly as possible. Our program is certified for Medicare and licensed by the State of Illinois.
The Tjardes Health Center at Evenglow is known for top-of-the-line medical care, particularly for those requiring full-time care. We take an individualized approach for each resident, evaluating medical history and current situations to develop the most effective health care plans. In addition to medical services, residents enjoy delicious meals, fellowship and social programs designed for development and interest.
What Families Can Expect
We have built a strong reputation for quality and trust through decades of experience serving long-term care residents and their families. By communicating regularly regarding residents’ medical and social needs, we build important and valued relationships. Families can take comfort in knowing their loves ones receive round the clock care and attention in a safe and competent environment.
We are committed to enhancing the quality of our services and programs, and are regularly recognized with high ratings from Medicare.
- Post-Acute Care
- Reduced Length of Stays
- Reduced Hospital Readmissions
- Equipped with Capabilities for Complex Rehabilitation Needs
- Patient-Focused Goals
- Outcome Driven
- Modern Hospitality Experience
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Wound Treatment Associated (WTA) Nurses on Staff
- Wound Care, Wound Vac
- IV Fluids, Antibiotics, Medications, CADD Pumps
- G/J Tube Feedings/Management and TPN
- Contact/Droplet Transmission-Based Precautions and Isolation
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Diabetes/Insulin Management
- Special Diets/Fluid Restrictions
- Labs, X-Rays, Venous Duplex
- Management of Catheters, Drains, Tracheotomy
- O2, CPAP, Intermittent BiPAP, Suctioning
- Peripheral IV Insertion/Management, PICC Management, Central Line Management
- Hospice Services and Comfort Care
- Vaccine Clinic
- On-site Primary Care Physician Visits
- On-site Podiatrist
- Private Bathroom
- Flat-Screen TVs
- Free Cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout Building
- Nurse Call Button
- Beautician and Beauty Shop Available
reach out for
Interested in learning more about Evenglow and how our Life Plan Community can beneﬁt you or a loved one? Fill out the form and a member of our team will follow up shortly.