Evenglow Senior Living offers employment in the areas of administration, nursing, food service, maintenance, life enrichment, housekeeping, reception, social services, and department management. An excellent benefits package is available to all full-time employees (32–40 hours) that includes health insurance, life insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays. Evenglow Senior Living also offers a matching 401(k) plan to all employees.
Specific qualifications and job descriptions are established for all full-time and part-time positions, and job applicants may submit credentials in advance. All newly hired employees will be subject to a background check, a drug test, COVID-19 vaccine, and a tuberculosis test in compliance with state regulations.
Explore Our Current Employment Opportunities
• Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• Health Savings Accounts with Employer Contribution
• Company Paid Basic Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) and Disability Insurance
• Voluntary Life and Accident Coverage
• Strong retirement plan with Employer Match
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Long-Term Illness Bank
• Employee Assistance Program
• Free Healthy Meals
• Great Staff-to-Resident Ratios
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Scholarship Awards
• On-Site Flu Shots
• Employee Appreciation and Recognition Events
• Annual Holiday Party
• Positive Work Environment
• Perfect Attendance Bonus
reach out for
Interested in learning more about Evenglow and how our Life Plan Community can beneﬁt you or a loved one? Fill out the form and a member of our team will follow up shortly.