March 15, 2022
VISITORS AND RESIDENTS ARE TO WEAR FACEMASKS AND PHYSICALLY DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES DURING THE VISIT REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
FACEMASKS CAN BE REMOVED TEMPORARILY WHILE ACTIVELY EATING OR DRINKING WHEN THE VISITOR AND THE RESIDENT CAN CONSISTENTLY MAINTAIN 6 FEET OF DISTANCE.
Evenglow’s main entrance is open from 7:00 am to 8:30 pm.
All Visitors Must:
- Enter through main entrance on Washington Street
- Screen at the receptionist desk
- ‘Up to date’ vaccinated visitors are preferred but not required
- (Definition of up to date: has received ALL recommended COVID-19 vaccines, including any booster doses when eligible.)
- Wear a mask and perform hand hygiene
- Stay physically distanced (6 feet apart) from staff and residents
- Not visit with any other staff or residents
Outdoor visits are preferred, weather permitting.
Visitors are not allowed in the any dining room during meal time due to space limitations.
Visits can occur in resident’s rooms as long as the roommate is not present OR the visitor can physically distance themselves from the roommate.
VISITORS: if you develop any COVID-19 symptoms within 3 days of your visit, immediately contact Evenglow Lodge at 815-844-6131.
reach out for
Interested in learning more about Evenglow and how our Life Plan Community can beneﬁt you or a loved one? Fill out the form and a member of our team will follow up shortly.